Phishing is a type of social engineering attack often used to steal user data, including login credentials and credit card numbers. It occurs when an attacker repeatedly defrauds by means of SIM Swapping.
A user makes a transaction with another user’s device and from unusual location.
- User-1 is required to be registered
- User-2 is required to be registered
- Location-3 is required to be a new location
- User-1 makes a login and a transfer with Device-1
- User-2 makes a login and a transfer with Device-2
- User-2 makes a login and a transfer with Device-1 from Location-3