- Added license information to the admin dashboard.
- Created the users import feature.
- Created custom skins for the mobile authenticator app configurable via the backoffice.
- IDS integration with LBFraud.
- Improved the visual aspect and UX of the dashboard.
- Improved the visual aspect and UX of the authenticator app.
- LBAuth API errors format standarization.
- Improved the security of the storage in Android and iOS authenticator.
- Made the HTTP-MFA naming case insensitive.
- Invalidated the old token when the API KEY of your account has been recovered as a security measure.
- Email is now considered case insensitive.
- Improved the safezone definition and creation requirements.
- Removed unnecesary API endpoints to reduce the attack surface.
- Improved the DEX OIDC login page style.
- Removed duplicated HTTP code return making the API unstable in some endpoints.
- Removed the possibility to create duplicated keys in some circunstances.
- Improved the database requests when requesting by external ID in the services as it wasn’t optimized.
- Internal routing middlewares security improvement.
- Improved the performance and feel of the Dashboard timeline.
- Improved the access creation interface.
- Fixed the dashboard interface as it was showing the service alias instead the proper external ID.
- The authenticator application is now able to check for connectivity between the Backend and itself.